Old September 18th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Ala

Default RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"a" wrote in message
On Aug 23, 10:50 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Garry O" wrote

While none of the AC I have flown have had a BRS installed I know that I
would not pull the handle unless all other options had been exhausted
and
F^(K the airframe, if it gave up its life saving mine then so be it, AC
can be re-built or another purchased, my kids and wife can not so easily
replace me, or so I would like to think ;-)

Indeed. And so you think and hope- that you are not easily replaced. g

On a slightly different thought, my wife had been previously married, and
had left her ex because of some extra-curricular activities on his part.

Now, when I screw up on something (fairly large screw-ups) she is quick to
remind me, saying, (I got rid of one, already. I can do it again, just as
easily) This, with a smile on her face.

I think (hope) she is joking on that one, too! g
--
Jim in NC

Being introduced as "My present husband" keeps one's role in context,
doesn't it?

Thanks - good points.

Hope all is well - how much snow predicted