Old November 11th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
mike regish

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

Just what makes you think this is even an issue the people should vote on?
Since when do people get to vote on basic rights? Do you think slavery would
have been abolished if the people got to vote on it?

Maybe we should get to vote on kicking the right wing, ultra conservative,
neo-con, war-mongering, fear-inducing, bible beating regressives out of the
country. I know how I'd vote.

mike

"Bob Noel" wrote in message
In article ,
"mike regish" wrote:

One of my daughter's best friends has 3 dads-2 of whom are married. And I
went to the wedding of one of my wife's coworkers and friends who married
her girlfriend.

You live in Taxachusetts?

Ya think one of these days the citizens can actually vote on the issue, or
are they waiting for the rest of the non-ultraliberals to leave the state?

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the