Old September 13th 04, 05:16 AM
ArtKramr

Default I'm sorry for all the inflammatory remarks lately

Newsgroup friends,

I've been off my medication and not really feeling well these last few
weeks, so its made me very irritable. I know in my heart that many of you
here have served with distinction in the military, and I'm sorry that I've
been so quick to attack you as wannabees just because you didn't serve on
the B-26. And all this about the 'neocons', that's my way of lashing out
and wanting attention, since my memories of my glory days 60 years ago are
all I have left now. Really, I think it was the right thing to go into Iraq
and Afghanistan to remove those brutal dictators. Yeah, we got some bad
intelligence, but its hard to get good intelligence in that part of the
world, and you don't need to be a Rocket Scientist to see that we needed to
go over there to clean the place up a little. Sometimes the good guys have
to do the right thing even if it makes our fair weather friends mad.
They'll get over it. Anyway, I'm going to find the nearest GOP campaign
office first thing Monday morning and volunteer my time. We need to help
get our President reelected, so the democrats don't get a chance to roll
back our progress. If I have any more 'neocon' lapses or off topic
political posts, please ignore them and don't respond. It's just me having
a bad day.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: