Old March 31st 20, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John McLaughlin

Default Soaring already DOA for the season???

My Oudie 2 (not IGC) Gives a 'CHECK GEAR' when I descend in the
circuit. I've never noticed it in the settings, but it's there and it works

reliably without any nuisance wanings.

At 19:20 31 March 2020, Don Johnstone wrote:
At 17:56 31 March 2020, wrote:
Oh Kirk glad to help. With your superior intellect and clearly

elevated
an=
alysis of media reporting I would think you would=E2=80=99nt

need
my
analy=
sis. I am sure msnbc will provide any portions you may be lacking.
Dan

and they let you people buy guns, scary.