Old July 24th 03, 03:30 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

Chip Jones wrote:

Go to avsim.com. At the top of the Avsim.com home page, there is a menu
system that says "File Library / Forums / Reviews / Partners" etc etc .
Click on "File Library". This will bring up the Avsim File Library index
page with a Search feature. Do a search for the file
"grumman_aa5_2002.zip".

Thanks, Chip. Wilco. I'm embarrassed now; I searched that site for
"Grumman" "Tiger" etc, No Joy.

Must be too CAVU a day here to see the traffic

This will net you a FS2002 Tiger by Jose Miranda
and Robert Rent. The panel is decent although having never been
in an AA5 I don't know if it is up to your standards.

I don't think my standards are too fussy, but if there's something
I'd really like changed I'll come pestering you again for how-to.

The real issue is how it flies and whether I can come to terms
with it.

Thanks again!
Importunate Sydney (watching the mailbox)