Old September 25th 06, 02:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Roy Smith

Default How to back out FPL changes on GNX-480?

In article ,
Ron Natalie wrote:

Roy Smith wrote:
It never ceases to amaze me how I keep finding something I don't know how
to do on the GNX-480 after all this time.

Hey Roy, I suggest you might want to join the YAHOO GNS480 owners group.
Lots of useful information there.

I didn't know it existed; thanks for the pointer!

When you go the the intial FPL screen (you may have to push BACK on
the view screen), It will at th the top show:

Active
Modified (in green)
(list of flight plans in the library)

Yeah, I got this far, but it never occurred to me to hit CLR at that point.
Why don't they just have a "Cancel" or "Revert" button at the same page
where they have "Save" and "Exec". That would be a lot more logical to me.