Old July 2nd 03, 05:14 PM
Wooduuuward

Default Volksplane in New Zealand?

You might want to also check out gyroplanes. NZ has a new one
that is top of the line. There's a few good websites about them:
http://www.aero-sport.com/
http://www.gyroplane.ca
http://classics.nu/pitbull/pitbull.html

John Burns wrote:

Hi there
I am interested in building a volksplane as a first time project - due to
price and simplicity.

I am interested to chat to (email) or meet in person anyone who has a
volksplane in New Zealand - I am told there are possibly double digits of
volksplanes in NZ.

Or if anyone from NZ can help, I would like to know what these aircraft are
classed as...I am currently in the process of getting a PPL but don't know
if a volksplane is actually classed as a ultralight or not.

Any help on these aircraft would be appreciated - vansair website doesn't
exactly explain much in great detail.

Regards

John Burns