Old July 9th 17, 09:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Newport-Peace[_4_]

Default CAI Model 20 to OLC?

At 02:59 09 July 2017, Steve Leonard wrote:
Yeah, I know I should "buy a new logger". But, I fly old sailplanes.

:-)
=
Anyone had success uploading a file from a Model 20 and getting a valid
sc=
ore? I am 0 for 3. The first two, I wrote off to too few satellites a
cou=
ple of times during the flight. Didn't have that issue today, but still

=
big red V.

I am using the same conversion program I used last year, and it says it

is
=
making a valid file. It worked fine last year, but doesn't now. Maybe
the=
y would like me better if I gave them money? And, please, no "Use
Skylines=
" comments.

Suggestions welcome.

Steve Leonard

Have you checked the signature of the .CAI file with VALI-CAM.EXE?
If the sig is invalid then your Big Red V is valid.