Old April 8th 05, 11:09 PM
Dave

Ummm,....... mine, (from plane plastics) are in great shape after 14
months..

As far as I am concerned, that advice is crap..

I will gladly eat crow later if necessary, but so be it...

The plane plastics stuff was NOT cheap, but was noticably thicker and
more flexable that the originals, but they were 30 yrs old, so I know
that is not a fair comparison..

So far, we happy with the aftermarket stuff...

YMMV...

Dave

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 20:17:31 GMT, George Patterson

The guy doing the refurbishing work told me that the after-market
pieces were total crap and wouldn't last a year.

That was not my experience with the stuff I bought for my 150. The Texas
Aeroplastics stuff was about the same quality as the original Cessna parts, and
I got some side panels from another outfit (can't remember who) that were much
better than stock.

George Patterson
Whosoever bloweth not his own horn, the same shall remain unblown.