Old January 7th 04, 03:40 AM
Jim Fisher

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Can you add any more to this list?

http://www.southernmuseumofflight.org/ Located at the airport in
Birmingham, Alabama. Two blocks from Birmingham International Airport.

Right up the road form me in Tullahoma, Tennessee is the Staggerwing museum.
www.staggerwing.com. It's a 20 minute flight for me. Never made it. Will
one day soon. Other than pretty much any low wing plane, the Staggerwing is
the sexiest plane ever made.

You USED to be able to fly into the National Naval Aviation Museum down in
Pensacola. This has gotta be one of the best, highest quality museums ever
made. Sure naval.aviation.museum/intro.html. What a shame that we can't
fly there anymore. But there's still a ramp that goes right up to the
entrance so there may be hope one day that we can fly there again.

--
Jim Fisher