Old October 18th 03, 12:48 AM
mikem

Need more info:

Engine running or not?

Type of aircraft, metal, wood, fabric?

Where is the COM antenna relative to the radio, headphone jack,
intercom, audio panel?

Is the squeal like rf feedback, or is it more like alternator whine?

MikeM

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 02:52:30 -0500, "B. Jensen"
wrote:

I just hard wired my ANR headset into my ship's power so that I no
longer have to use a 9v battery as a power source. Now I am getting an
intermittent squeal when I transmit. I never had this problem with the
9v power pack. My ANR is a Headsets Inc. conversion to a David Clark
headset.

Any ideas how to solve this problem. I used the Headset's Inc. power
cord for the installation.

Thanks,

BJ