Old April 5th 04, 04:25 AM
Alex

(pacplyer) wrote in message . com...
Alex, is one sick puppy. Just because he finds someone's ramblings
searching google doesn't make it true.

Ok, so you say Kissinger and Nixon had nothing to do with
southamerican dictatorships and their crimes. Ok, I can accept your
disagreement. I have no proof myself, I am only saying what I found,
and I do believe it because it is consistently mentioned throughout a
lot of very different sources. But it could be false, of course, like
anything else.

His poison pen diatribes are
really deluded. All he can say is: the U.S. is bad bad bad bad bad.
The U.S., you moron, is nearly 300 million people. Ninety-Nine
percent who have nothing to do with the freqently up to 100
wars/conflicts being waged around the world. These struggles would
occur with or without our involvement. All nations have problems with
operatives in the field. Don't blame us because human life is worth
nothing below Texas.

Firtly, I never blamed all of US population. I blamed the succesive US
governments for their foreign policy. I'm blaming politicians, not
farmers or salesmen! The sub-human military we got in southamerica are
our own. That we did to ourselves. I never said otherwise. I only said
the US backed it up and helped.

Kissinger was trying to stabilize the situation.
Sometimes it works out, other times it doesn't. The falacy of Alex's
assertion that domestic U.S. standards must exist outside the U.S. is
very very naive.

Now you're saying Kissinger *did* have something to do with
southamerican dictatorships and their crimes. Okey...

So, Pacplayer, you are making exactly my point! US foreign policy is
not guided by domestic standards, but hey, it was Rob who said it was,
not me! I am trying to tell him and Doug that they are deluded if they
believe the US acts acording to law, human rights, etc, in their
foreign policy. The whole point of this discussion is to show that by
doing so, the US has earned a lot of enemies and a lot of hatred. I
don't think it turned out so well in the long run for your country.
And the rest of the world is paying for that also. And that's a shame.