Old December 13th 04, 04:08 PM
Mr Page

Bill Fox, project coordinator for the Lockheed Skunkworks (and the guy who
donated all the unbelievably cool stuff in our "Blackbird Suite") is going
to be visiting us again soon.

Bill actually ran Area 51 for a few years, and was instrumental in the
development and deployment of the SR-71 (and a whole slew of other stuff
that hasn't been declassified yet.) from Kelly Johnson's Lockheed
Skunkworks.

I've made a list of questions to ask him when he gets here, but if you

have
any questions about the Blackbird, the U-2, or any other Lockheed

Skunkworks
stuff, post 'em here and I'll ask him for ya!

Where do they keep the UFOs ?