Old November 29th 04, 11:02 PM
Wings Of Fury

Default FA: Phancon '04 report

35-page glossy inkjet printed report on the Oct 2004 PhanCon event at
Holloman AFB, NM. See Ebay, keyword "PhanCon" - seller
"Wings_of_fury". I also have a cheaper, regular paper-printed version
available. Photos of all 33 Rhinos I photographed on base are
available from 4x6 to 16x20 - F4Fs and QF-4s, plus a Tyndall 'bird and
a pair of Green Lizards. CD-rom of the event also for sale.

Join the F-4 Phantom Society thru "F4phantom.com" - PhanCon '05 is
slated, tentatively, for Tucson and DM AFB. Visit my airshow photo
sites - SoCal Airshow Review, Wings of Fury Aviation Stock
Photography, and Mission Stealth.