Old December 27th 05, 01:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Ok, so what did people get for Christmas?

Well, Bob, Santa thought I was a good boy this year, and brought me:

- the DVD recorder I wanted! (Now I can spend 150 hours copying 15 years of
home video -- yippee!)
- the heavy-duty 18 volt cordless drill I wanted -- with TWO batteries!
- an electric "snow broom" for doing snow removal from the 560 feet of
balconies at the inn!
- various Craftsmen tools

Nothing aviation-ish this year, for perhaps the first time in 10 years.
Well, my sister DID give me an airplane Xmas ornament... ;-)

Now if only Santa would bring us some nice flying weather, so I can go do
Christmas #2 in Wisconsin tomorrow without driving 5 hours each way...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA