Old January 13th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Shiver

Default Off Topic..... But it Flies - So Bite Me.

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

I dunno.. I'm sitting here looking out the window at blue skies and
sunshine and absolutely NO prospect of snow - ever..

Hah hah hah.

I don't see how I can leave this weather...

You probably won't

BUT.... Your daughter and as yet unborn grandchildren probably will
have little choice in about thirty years but to leave your neck of the
woods looking for cooler climate in which to live.

They sure are predicting a dire future once the effects of global
warming take hold.

Up here we are seeing flash floods and storms on the west coast, little
snow and mild winters on the prairies, and in the maritimes those lucky
folks are golfing when they should be receiving record snow.

The aboriginals in the north are seeing mud, rain and lightning storms
in the winter and the polar bears are probably going to face extinction
because of the mild winters and inability to hunt due to no ice.

You don't even want to think what it will be like in your country in
areas like Arizona and Texas in about thirty to fifty years.

And in Kaliforneee.... You folks might be under water.