Old August 3rd 17, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seminole Lake Gliderport

On Wednesday, 15 February 2006 18:12:46 UTC, Shane Guy wrote:
We have a holiday home just 11 miles by the GPS from
Seminole Lake.

We do not advertise it to rent commercially in the
UK but it is available to glider pilots (and power
pilots exploring the wonders of flying in Florida)
when we are not there.

Always pleased to supply details to anyone who is interested.

Shane
Shane Guy

Hi Shane

I`m a member of KENT GLIDING CLUB at Challock in Kent UK. We met way back.

I recently received a begging message "apparently" from you, by E-Mail.

It said you were in need of money to rescue you from arrest, legal fees, etc.

Having met you at Challock in the past, I must assume that this is a scam.

Please could you assure the members of KGC that you are safe and well and

that you do not need us to send you money. Maybe give Julie a ring.

I would guess that the membership list has been hacked and that you have

been targeted.

Hope that this is helpful.

Kind Regards

Richard Ellis