Old July 25th 03, 03:40 AM

Default If ya gotta shop...

....help me earn my Instrument Rating when you do!! I used my programming
career to aid in the creation and upgrade of an online pilot store. If the
store is successful I will have earned for my hours of work the instruction
time needed for my instrument ticket (the site is owned by a San Diego
flight instructor).

I apologize if the post here is inappropriate, I'm just looking for a decent
audience. I have utilized this rec site for a long time to get good
information and was the first place I thought of.
The store is pretty darn good...close to 1200 items all marked well below
mfg sugg price. I am still in the process of uploading all the picture
shots, but the quantity is there.

www.pilotjourneystore.com

Thanks for reading -
Jon Baker, PP-ASEL