Old August 10th 04, 02:16 PM
David Megginson

Jay Honeck wrote:

Whether we like his politics or not, he's definitely one of us, and wouldn't
be out of place in this newsgroup.

Agree 100%.

One thing that occurred to me after my posting was that Senator Kerry took
the time to renew his medical in December 2003, while he was travelling
around the country in the middle of a heated primary battle. It cannot have
been easy to schedule a free afternoon, and it suggests to me that he was at
least planning on making time to fly during the rest of the campaign
(otherwise, why not let the medical lapse for a year?).

I sometimes have trouble finding time to fly just with my consulting work
and taking my kids to activities. Maybe it's his private way to relax and
unwind between campaign stops.

All the best,

David