Old July 30th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Art Zemon

Default Oshkosh Photos

On Jul 29, 4:37 pm, Jay Honeck wrote:
BTW: I personally saw you take 35 pictures in about 20 minutes one
day. Where are the other 2000 pics?

Jay,

Oh c'mon, you exaggerate. I shot 336 pictures last week, not
2000. :-)

When I was a kid, my dad taught me that if 10% of my pictures are
worth sharing with other people and 3% are worth printing, I'm doing
darned well. I was tickled pink this morning when I counted out 35
pictures and realized that I had hit the 10% (because I don't count
the one you took [which is outstanding, BTW] or the one of the balsa
wood glider).

So the other 313 pictures are on my laptop and nobody will ever see
most of them and the world is a better place because of it.

Cheers,
-- Art Z.