Old July 30th 07, 06:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Hilton

Default Oshkosh Photos (now: WingX for the Smartphone)

It is (still) in Beta. Animated Weather, DUATS support, W&B, A/FD, route
planning all working (and lots more). Expiration page needs work. If you
have the Smartphone version, make sure that you upgrade to 2.0.0.5 Beta.

I'm working 24/7 on WingX. In fact, a user was having some problems on his
Q that we could not reproduce. I met up with him at Oshkosh on the
flight-line. Spoke with him about the problem; we weren't able to reproduce
it because it seems to be very 'location-specific' (cell phone tower and
reception specific). I drove back to the hotel and worked on a fix to
handle poor reception areas for several hours 9connected remotely to my
machine in San Jose, CA), then posted the fix on our web site so that he
could automatically upgrade his WingX while at Oshkosh and test it the next
day. So, I promise, we're working really hard at getting it out. It will
be released (non-Beta) in August.

Screen shots: http://www.hiltonsoftware.com/sp

If anyone is interested, send me an email and I'll get the install
instructions out to you.

NEWPS: Please call or email and let's talk about what you'd like to see in
WingX and/or what you'd like improved.

Thanks,

Hilton

"Newps" wrote in message
. ..

Hilton wrote:
Art Zemon wrote:

Wow what a week! AirVenture 2007 was amazing... people... planes...
toys... planes... food... planes... beer... and more planes. What
could be better?

An airshow without kettle korn is like a summer's day without
strawberries...

Hilton

OK, you're back. Let's get the Moto Q software up and running.