Old December 24th 03, 10:43 PM
Dudley Henriques

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 18:23:28 GMT, Mike Marron
wrote:

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

I don't have a clue what DH is alluding to.

Basically, what I'm "alluding to" is that although there's no problem at all
discussing security clearances in the generic sense as you have done here;
if you personally have a security clearance, or even HAD a security
clearance, discussing that clearance, and anything associated with it's
relationship to you personally is bad juju! In fact, I would even go so far
as to say with all due respect, that although the generic information you
gave is fine, I would not have included the fact that you personally had a
clearance, even though the fact can be assumed. A quick call to any local
FBI office will I'm sure confirm this for you if you have any question about
it.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired