Old May 7th 04, 05:08 AM
Ron Wanttaja

On Fri, 07 May 2004 03:40:27 GMT, wrote:

I've been wondering what to do for labels in the cockpit of a homebuilt. The
Brother line of printers looks like it might be good. They have tape that
prints white on a black background in a variety of widths. I like the
traditional look of white on black, but I don't know if these labels are
durable, and would really look professional.

Anyone out there using this or another system for labels that you are happy
with?

I've used one of the Brother P-Touch systems to relabel the switches in my
Fly Baby. No problems yet, but it's only been a couple of months. But
we've used them a lot at work, and they don't seem to be fading or getting
brittle.

http://www.bowersflybaby.com/labels.JPG

Ron