Old May 12th 05, 04:00 PM
DrunkKlingon

Default FAA Cluster F^&% in DC yesterday

Face it, the FAA is on the decline. The Potomac Tracon
(Managed by unqualified FAA Government minorities) allowed a
Cessna 150 within 3 miles of the White House!!???!?!?!?

MAJOR F^&% UP!!!!!!

CNN this morning did not mention the FAA at all (Major
responsibility area)

They also mentioned no big deal the F16's were on "top of
it" and could have blasted it from the sky. One major
problem. A flaming 150 loaded with radioactive waste would
render downtown DC useless and some people dead by falling
wreckage.

YOU MUST STOP THE AIRCRAFT WAY THE HELL BEFORE 3 MILES
NUMB NUTS

Look at the protection radius around a nuke carrier in the
ocean??? 250 miles!! Good god a plane would NEVER get that
close to the USS John F Kennedy why the F^&% the White House????

Dig my friends down deep into the real story.

An FAA Air Traffic F^&% up OR some type of FAA technical
system malfunction produced the error.

But, our Politically Correct Society like the 9/11 disaster
will not address the real cause

Unqualified Minority Managers within the Federal "Guvment"
and the exodus of the best and brightest( mostly white
males)from the FAA.

Imagine if NASA was run by Black Females back during the
moon race. Would we have gone to the moon in 1969??

I rest my case