Old July 5th 04, 05:54 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Stuart King" wrote in message
.com...
Hi ...

Perhaps I let my disdain for Mayor Daley get in the way of my real

question,
which is "Do you think that the flight path I described is feasable ?"

I am sorry for overlooking your oppression before Meigs.

I'm not really refering to you...I don't know that you even live in the
area.

I meant to add that no one barked very loud (if at all) during 50 years of
corruption, until he screwed a particular group. Hell, in Chicago, such
corruption is a source of pride.

--
"He that would make his own liberty secure,
must guard even his enemy from oppression;