Old September 16th 04, 09:16 PM
Maik

Hmm... until now the only autopilot with GPSS I found are from S-TEC.
Also the extra GPSS box from S-TEC is only for S-TEC autopilots... at
least it is only aloud with S-TEC :-)

Do you have a link, name or partnumber so I could search for and read a
bit more...?

And normally the GPS is controlling the GPSS and not the vice versa.
Are you sure?

Maik

Steven DalPra wrote:

It has the ability to accept roll steering from a capable autopilot. Talk
to your avionics tech for details. Also, their is an add-on for analog
autopilots to allow them to accept from some older units.
"Maik" wrote in message

Steven DalPra wrote:

Last month a pilot at my airport replaced a new CNX 80 with a GNS 430.
His needs were to fly "direct" and not use airways in his flight
planning. He was comfortable with a more popular and "intuitive" unit.
He was unhappy that the compromise involved giving up GPSS roll steering
with his autopilot.

The CNX80 has GPSS roll steering included?

Maik