Old May 9th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

He's 91, and his knees are so bad he can't get in or out of it. So,
naturally I volunteered to help him out. He buys the gas, and I fly the
airplane. I'm 21 hours into the phase 1 testing(25). It is a dirty, nasty
job, but hey, someone's got to do it.

Wow. A guy building airplanes at 91, who then lets you fly it -- for free?

You must've been born under a lucky star. What a great set-up!

I have access to a good supply of Bogwater Ale, from a small Coastal
brewery(It tastes a lot better than it sounds).

It would have to be! I'll look forward to sampling it...
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA