Old May 9th 08, 06:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.student
Jack Allison

Default First Call -- You're Invited to TWO Oshkosh Parties!

RST Engineering wrote:
Regrets from the Left Coast. After 33/34 years of dragging a ton of
aluminum from Kalifornia to Winnebago County Airpatch, Gail and I have
decided that there are other things we want to do with our big summer splash
than OSH. We may make every OTHER year, or every THIRD year, but not EVERY
year.

Rats, you guys will be missed Jim. As for me, I'm opting for the
aluminum tube transport method to keep some of the costs down. I have a
bunch of travel planned over the summer so need to rearrange the AMUs
accordingly.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane

"To become a Jedi knight, you must master a single force. To become
a private pilot you must strive to master four of them"
- Rod Machado