Old May 25th 08, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default Kennedy gets his own TFR

Martin Hotze wrote:
Dudley Henriques schrieb:
No offense meant Jim ; just an observation from years and years of
Usenet experience :-))). I'm sure you know what I mean.

In all those years: have you never trimmed your posts? you've been told
a couple of times by now from different people. Please: TRIM YOUR POSTS!

#m

f-up2poster

.....and furthermore short round, I have YET to find a post from you
dealing with an aviation issue rather than you playing net cop with me.
You find that post and send it to me and I'll revisit you as a posting
partner. Until then, you'll get no "cooperation" from me. I don't
respond well to being ordered around on Usenet.
--
Dudley Henriques