Old January 10th 04, 05:30 PM
fudog50

Yeah BUFDRVR
I won't argue the point about the TR, I've never done a cruise on her,
but your observation during your short cruise doesn't match my overall
observations. There has been a SIGNIFICANT improvement in the overall
fitness of Navy personnel in the last 5 years since our new
instruction came out. It will take a few years to tweak the new AF
instruction, at least it's a step in the right direction, and has to
be a huge improvement over just riding a lifecycle? By the way, I'd be
interested (probably a lot of us that read this NG would be too) here
if you could post some current cool stuff about the B-52??? Thanks!

On 10 Jan 2004 13:21:52 GMT, (BUFDRVR) wrote:

LOL The Navy's standards are MUCH higher

On paper only. I'm not sure what it takes to get a waiver in the USN for weight
and fitness, but some of the worst physical specimens I've seen in uniform I
saw on a one month "cruise" on the USS Theodore Roosevelt.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"