Old July 9th 03, 07:25 PM
Ron Natalie

"BJen" wrote in message ...
I *am* going to land if I have to. I am as much "out of the
way" as I can safely be. Safety requires me to be closer as
I get lower.

If you're going to land, I have no problem. If you coordinate your
near runway behavior that is fine. But my statement was in the oirigna
message that yuo took issue is that "if you decide to cut off aircraft
in the process of landing" because you've decided it is more important
to whatever XC milestone you're trying to eak out by possibly NOT
landing, I stand by my statement that you are a hazard to air traffic
and wouldn't be surprise if the FAA tagged you for both 91.3 and 91.113
and 91.119 for that matter.