Old July 5th 15, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default "Flarm, no GPS"

On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 8:17:08 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I had issues right after I upgraded my brick a couple of months ago. Turned out to be a loose GPS cable connection to the brick as the GPS antenna does not screw on just pushes on. I pushed it back on and hasn't had a problem since.

I tried pulling and reseating the connector. I wonder if a more efficient antenna would work better on the Flarm. Is anyone using a larger patch antenna with it?