Old March 30th 20, 09:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Clubs Still Flying List

The people that are turned off by this first-impression never make it to the airport.

I think most of the folks “stumbling” into this site have more internet savvy than you give them credit for. Anyone with a lick of sense or seriousness about exploring soaring can read thru the posts and know how to digest a meal (relevant soaring info) and spit out the bones (personal commentary).

If anything may be objectionable to newcommers, it may be the intolerance many show here to opposing viewpoints. I think if we all portray a more open nature toward all the diverse ideas and opinions here, we would be doing the whole community a service.
Dan