Old August 15th 12, 04:51 PM posted to alt.global-warming,rec.aviation.piloting
Orval Fairbairn

Default OT Why is a picture ID opposed for voting?

In article
,
columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:

On Aug 12, 1:56*pm, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:" Isn't it amazing that those were DEMOCRAT officials! I'm sure
that they were opposed to positive voter ID, too."

still waiting for the proof of who was a democrat. Im curious, did
you make a knee jerk assumption as to what part the criminals came
from?

As a 19th Century politician remarked: "I don't say that all Democrats
are horse thieves, but I DO say that all horse thieves are Democrat!"

Those areas which you cited are Democrat-controlled, so the officials
HAD to be Democrats.

BTW -- I id poll watcher duty yesterday here in FL, where we practice
voter ID. The voter walks up to the official, who slides the driver's
license through a scanner, which is tied to the Registrar and verifies
ID, after the official checks the photo. The voter then signs an
electronic signature (similar to the CC setup in supermarkets). The
official then hands a ballot to the person, who then votes.

Amazingly, the signature looks like your real signature, unlike the
supermarket scanners.

The process works very smoothly and more efficiently than the old paper
lists.

If somebody had receives an absentee ballot, the clerk called the
Registrar to cancel the voter's absentee and allowed the voter to vote.

Only one fool grumped about ID theft.