Old May 27th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

Default Clean up news group

"enewbold" wrote in message
On May 25, 6:41 pm, "Stuart & Kathryn Fields" wrote:
wrote in message

Is there anyway to clean up this news group? We used to have some
"rockstar" helicopter guys contributing! But as of the last few years
the newsgroup has become a place for selling watches and complaining
about instrument companies.

Hi Stu,

Nothing much to report on these days. I'm focused on teaching people
how to fly gyroplanes. Havn't flown a heli in about two years now
(dang it). Are you going to be at OSH this year?

=Ed=

Ed: Roger OSH. Also Homer's. Will do Copperstate and Spurling's also.
Golden West and a new Utah fly-in are also on our schedule. Dang fuel
prices are going to make their presence felt tho.
What gyros are you flying?

Stu