Old April 28th 05, 08:19 PM
B S D Chapman

On 28 Apr 2005 10:44:16 -0700,
wrote:

NW_Pilot,
I totally agree that life is short. I also try to live everyday as
if it was my last but I try to make sure that other lives are not at
risk in my pursuit of happiness. I also do everything that I can to
ensure that I can wake up the next morning to enjoy whatever time that
I have left on this earth.
From what I have read so far, no one has criticized your decision
to take up aerobatic flying be it rolling, spinning or whatever. The
concern was with the use of inappropriate equipment (a non aerobat 150)
and the potential risk of other lives (unless you and your instructor
chose a totally unpopulated area for this practice).

Couldn't give a toss about the lives of the people in the aircraft.
I'm ****ed off with him for putting the aircraft in to a situation that
will, over time, over-stress it, potentially killing someone totally
innocent in months or years time.

--

'It is rumoured that his last words were, "Watch this..."'
Duke Elegant