Old May 9th 06, 04:58 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

Ramona schrieb:

Barbara Schwarz wrote:
Ramona schrieb:

wrote:
wbarwell schrieb:

Why can't you stay on topic?
The topic is Scientology.

The topic of this thread was that a reporter wants to write about
anti-religious extremist Dave Touretzky.

This group is alt.religion.scientology not
alt.ilovestalking.davetouretsky

Why can't you stay on topic Barbara?

I stayed on topic, you and WC Barwell can't.

Again, this is not alt.ilovestalking.davetouretsky.

You claim that Birgitta kicked you out of CO$'s SeaOrg. For what
reason?

Why do I have to repeat everything for you corrupt person? I posted
that before. Birgitta was no Scientologist but a psychiatric
infiltrator.

She was a scientologist that was able to kick you out of the seaorg by
the authority given her by her superiors. A non-member CANNOT kick out
a real scientologist. For what reason was a claim made to kick you
out? Did they claim you were illegal pc, suppressive or what?

She wasn't one. She was as little a Scio as you or your sister.
Birgitta was an infiltrator and listen to nobody's orders except her
non-scientological case officer.
No, nobody claimed that I was an illegal PC or suppressive. She outed
me without reason because she is the SP.

I even posted to her that she wasn't ever a Scio, and she
did NOT deny it.

Well, there is no sense denying anything with you since you will ignore
it. I am NOT related or have ANY personal knowledge of Stacy Brook.
You ignore that fact as well.

Her p$ychiatric case officer told her to kick me out, and the robotic
psych agent as she was, she did so.

Her "psychiatric case officer" told her to "kick you out" under what
grounds?

Why do you ask me that? Ask her and her p$ychiatric case officer. She
violated L. Ron Hubbard's policies and did what her psych case officer
ordered.

Did they claim you were illegal pc, suppressive, refused to
disconnect with family?

Nope. Nothing of that.

What was the reason they claimed against you
for kicking you out of the CO$ SeaOrg?

Guess I was in their way against more psychiatric infiltration.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with
heroin. If not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L.
Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her
destructive "lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real
facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID: