Old January 8th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
[email protected][_1_]

Default Pix of our new fuel truck

Ahhh, this thing has no panache, Jay... No one will remember it going
by... If you go around sticking up 7-11's that's great, but no one is
going to write this truck up in a newsletter or post its picture... It
needs a purple swoosh at least...

Well, I dunno. People *DID* notice the old Grape, but not necessarily
for good reasons.

Face it, the thing was/is butt ugly! Whoever came up with that shade
of purple was clearly deranged -- or a Vikings fan. But I repeat
myself.... ;-)

But it's not gone forever. We're gonna keep it as a knock-around
vehicle (the danged thing runs GREAT) for the kids to use. I've had
two mechanics look at it, and they both said "drive it till it dies"...
It's in no danger of breaking in half, so long as you don't load it
up with 350 pounds of gasoline.

So the old Grape lives on. We'll use it carefully, around town only.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA