Old January 11th 16, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Seeking info on N101LV (California based Pegasus)

This may be a bit of an unusual request but this club-owned glider is for sale and I am considering buying it. I have a copy the logs books and am aware of its official history but I'm looking for a subjective opinion from anyone who might have first hand experience with the glider. Its 3000 miles away so its not like I can just pop over and have a look/fly. I am setting up a pre-purchase inspection but would like to have as much info as possible before I seriously consider embarking on a literal cross-country. Please reply to mikefaddenathotmaildotcom. All replies will be confidential.

Thanks

Mike