Old September 18th 17, 05:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Fligth Time Calculator

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:56:42 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Funny Tom, OLC seems to only show the time that they count for scoring for me. IE it shows from release to landing only. I am using the Powerflarm or SN10 for logging so maybe thats why as they dint start the logger until you are moving, and stop when you stop.

CH

Cliff, I went to your flight on 9-3. On the details page, the altitude flight trace below the route trace, it shows when you turned on your logger(when the green starts) and when you turned it off(green ends). Those times are what the Flight book shows. You can also see your takeoff time, when soaring started and landing ends time. Do this by moving the cursor line across the chart to check these times and altitude readout of that chart at the top of the chart.

I have 3 loggers, a 302, Powerflarm and ClearNV, all display the same.

Best. Tom