Old September 18th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default Fligth Time Calculator

On Monday, September 18, 2017 at 8:56:42 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Funny Tom, OLC seems to only show the time that they count for scoring for me. IE it shows from release to landing only. I am using the Powerflarm or SN10 for logging so maybe thats why as they dint start the logger until you are moving, and stop when you stop.

CH

Cliff, I looked at your flight on 9-3. When the green starts at on the flight detail Altitude chart and green ends at, that should be what the flight book shows. Can you check that?

I went back several year's to when I only used my 302 as a logger and posted my OLC flights with it. It appears that it show's start of takeoff to landing times in my flight book. Now am using a ClearNv logger and it show's power on/off times in my flight book. These times are shown as when the green first appears and ends on the details page altitude chart.
Now am wondering if I adjust the flight time when the OLC first opens the flight, will this new adjusted time be used in the flight book? Hmmm..Will try next time I fly.