Old December 27th 03, 11:44 PM
tadaa

I have no love for French, but with all that French bashing around I
can't
say I have high regards on Americans either.

a)
When Europeans speak this way there always seems to be some implicit
threat to stop helping us in the future if we fall out of favor with
you.

b)
Europe in general and Finland specifically have never done anything
for the US and never will. All your threats, both explicit and implicit
are empty and we know it.

c)
There is no cost to the US in falling out of
favor with Europe.

a) Well actually there was no threat, just frustration about all the
whining.

b) Great, Finland has done nothing for USA and USA has done nothing for
Finland.
Again that threat thing, you really see threats everywhere? Isn't that
somewhat paranoid?

c) I prefer when people do get along.