Old March 31st 09, 11:14 PM posted to misc.survivalism,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Tim[_7_]

Default Crash pilot who paused to pray is convicted

"Eeyore" wrote in message

Tim wrote:

"Eeyore" wrote

As it happens some of the Mediterranean primarily Islamic countries are
quite

strict about making face masking of females illegal.

Shame, I was kind of hoping it might catch on in many areas of the US.
Especially places like WalMart and Kmart.

LOL ! Kinda know what you mean. As it happens, there are quite a few
Muslims in
the area I live in. The other say I was at the checkout in the local
supermarket
and although she had had her hair covered, I couldn't help but notice a
teen
female Muslim (a) because she had a nice face and (b) to my amusement was
wearing make-up that complemented her eyes very well. A bit Goth-like
actually.
I'd rate her as rather attractive. Those kids don't want to be forced into
arranged marriages with goatherd Uncles from Pakistan. Give it time.

Graham

Agreed. But the girls I talking about aren't Muslims, their locals. But they
would look much better face masking.