Old November 1st 17, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Kevin Christner

Default Train Wreck

In the past month we've seen media reports about the harassment suffered by many in Hollywood and elsewhere. Fidler's (or should I say Wilbur's) harassment of many in our small community has been just as despicable for many years. He's able to continue with his behaviors because too many remain silent, or as in your case, appear to be an apologist for his behavior. While he attacks with seeming impunity you attack those who call out his sick behavior. Think about that before you attack those who have been his targets.

On Tuesday, October 31, 2017 at 9:10:10 PM UTC-4, Retting wrote:
Two idiots now. Great.
Someone smart enough delete this thread.
Must be Holloween.