Old November 14th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default Helicopters?

On Nov 13, 11:44*am, Linc wrote:
On Nov 8, 10:42*am, "Brien" wrote:

I agree. *It's sad to see this NG fall off the way it did. *I read for
quite a few years. *Not to feed into it, but maybe it has something to
do the with Belfort Basher who has been wasting his time here?

It was after the Belfort Basher got in here that things went South. I can
only hope in the future something like that gets cut off before it
drives people away again.

I think people drifted away before then, and I think we discussed that
as well. Many people seem to have preferred the format of web forums
to news groups, which mostly required news server access prior to
Dejavu and Google. I'm with OSB, and miss all of the old days as well.

--Linc

Linc
Will miss some of the fun and give and take. Am unsubscribing from
this group after this post. I still hang out over at JustHelicopters.
Best holiday regards everyone.
Rocky Kemp Ol Shy & Bashful