Old December 16th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Default Lightspeed Zulu PIREP

Viperdoc,

How old are those Lightspeeds of yours? LS has learned a lot through their
product generations, and the 3G versions were much, much better than previous
ones. That said, my old 20k hasn't needed any repairs during the last 10
years.

What was your impression of the construction and build of the Zulu compared
to the Bose?

Absolutely on par. The Zulu is much sturdier (and much less bulky) than
previous designs by LS (they do listen to customers). The headband is made of
magnesium alloy. No wires protruding. Really a neat package. The case is a
kind of semi-hardshell design - the best I've seen for an aviation headset.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)