Old June 8th 12, 10:58 AM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,us.military.navy,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.history
bill

Default John McCain Confronted About USS Liberty Cover-up on Memorial Day 2012

In article 23a32c84-0dd8-4456-98d1-52329a5d1d37
@o3g2000pby.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 7, 11:29*pm, Bill wrote:
In article 20be65f6-0fb4-4c24-b2b1-
,
says...

Moreover as this article shows
http://www.vdare.com/articles/how-bi...d-the-arabists

It seems to show that he knows who his, *and America's, enemies are.

The term Dr William Luther Pierce coined "ZOG" Zionist Occupation
Government. Is perfectly, exactly on target. *Complete bullseye.

It's the Joooos, *it's the Joooos, *run away run away, *it's the Joooos

That's a rather pathetic attempt at mocking. Squid ink to get away
from a fact.

Fact!

You talk about 'The Zionist Occupation Government' and try and claim
you're talking facts.

You deserve to be mocked.

That I used a 'cut and paste' line just shows how little time I'm
prepared to devote to my mockery.

--
William Black

When you hear the words 'Our people are our greatest asset' then it's
time to leave.