Old November 20th 15, 05:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Siemens' 110 lb world-record electric aircraft motor produce 348hp at 2,500 RPM

On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 7:54:52 AM UTC-5, Vaughn Simon wrote:
On 11/19/2015 7:24 PM, wrote:
Ignores the reality of flight.

...and of physics

I figured that out after posting once to this thread.

Ha! Is that why you didn't reply once it was pointed out that
you had mistakenly assumed that my system directly connected
the principal drive to be powered by the auxiliary power unit?

Or the mathematical calculations of amp/hour depletion rates vs.
recharge rates to predict flight extension with quick-charge
carbon batteries that can charge a car in 12 minutes, which
you'd never heard of?

And I'm sure you already knew all about a liquid nitrogen
artery design that facilitates a cryogenic, zero resistance,
super conductive design for aviation, but you chose not to
comment about any of this because... I'm a "troll"?

Good God.

---

You are wasting
time and keystrokes Jim. I decided to apply the old saying, "Don't feed
the trolls."