Old July 3rd 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,soc.history.what-if,alt.news-media
Robert Kolker

Default Israel Threatens to Hit Damascus-Next step of A Clean Break?:

Matt Giwer wrote:

As I said, the boy in the picture was murdered by an Israeli sniper.
That is what is called cold-blooded murder. So are the single shots that
enter classrooms to murder students.

It happens all the time, especially in Unganda.

I notice you have not one word to say about Hutus and Tutsis who are
several orders of magnitude more brutal than the Zionists you love to
hate. If the Israelis were as bad as you say, there would not be a
single Palestinean left alive in Gaza City tonite.

Bob Kolker