Old August 24th 04, 07:21 AM
Ed Majden

in article ,
Geoffrey Sinclair at wrote on 8/23/04 21:59:

Many Canadians never served in official Canadian squadrons.
If he did fly B-24s then he was most probably in one of the
following squadrons,

160, 203 or 321 for anti submarine work.
252 for transport duties,
99, 159, 355, 356 for bomber duties.
8, 357 or 358 for special duties.

If I remember correctly they showed a photo of the aircraft at Boundary
Bay airdrome just south of Vancouver. This may be why they referred to
themselves as the lost squadron as no one knew of their existence. They were
on anti sub duty so it could be one of the squadrons mentioned above. With
luck the program will eventually be repeated and I will play closer
attention.
Ed